Thursday, February 26, 2009

Need To Earn, So I Write-----

So the election is over. Now I am back to my old self.

Then suddenly, I realized that the semester is almost over, I have so many case backlogs and I am financially broke (which is not good because when summer arrives no allowance is received, typical buhay estudyante).

But then a lifesaver. My good friend and blockmate Ina offered a writing job. I took it and now I am researching about it. The topics are all about information technology and the article is going to be published in DIGITAL (Digest of Information Technology & the Law). =) Good thing I am in an ICT elective.

The topics range from liability of service providers for user-generated content, work surveillance and monitoring, mobile tv, net neutrality, IPTV regulation and ICANN.

All of this topics are very interesting. Hopefully I'd get to write something of great quality. Tap on the things I have learned in class then apply it. I have always loved writing, more so get published and get paid for it. =) Hope it works out just fine. =)
--------------------------------------------
Baguilat, Raymond Marvic C. "Ice"
06-78921

No comments: