Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Seiche Tunnel

I don't know if you have noticed this, but apparently, the whole length of EDSA has WiFi. I just recently discovered this when I fiddled around with my laptop during traffic along the EDSA-Kamuning intersection. Lo and behold, suddenly, my AVG started updating itself. I checked the icon for my WiFi connection, and I saw that it was connected to the Seiche Tunnel Network. However, onw has to buy prepaid cards in order to access the network and surf the net. This is great news. One thing that I am really hoping for is that the whole of UP will have WiFi connection already, so that everywhere one can just connect to the internet. If I'm not mistaken, most top universities in the world have campuses with WiFi connection. This way, no matter where you are on campus, you can always check your Friendster account.

No comments: