This blog chronicles the random thoughts of students of the UP College of Law enrolled in a class on Contemporary Problems in Information and Communications Technology Law and Policy.
A few suggestions for our students:
1. It would be good to provide links to interesting articles or info that you may find interesting, but it would be better if you inject your own thoughts and views in your entries.
2. There is no word limit, but try not to ramble. Keep it interesting. Remember, brevity is the soul of wit.
3. English is the preferred medium, but your tone does not need to be formal. Conversational english, in fact, might be more effective here.
4. Pictures (if relevant) would be nice.
5. Intelligent comments to postings on this blog would also be good and will be greatly appreciated.
Finally, the mandatory disclaimer: All posts on this blog are those of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the views of other participants.