Thursday, January 20, 2011

BAR EXAMS. NOVEMBER. UST.

After I heard the news, I did not know how to react. At first, I thought, wow, longer time to prepare! But then I realized, that means I’ll review for one year (actually, one month short of one year). But then again, who am I to complain. I just want to get it over and done with and I want to pass.

After 30 minutes of senseless ranting, something hit me. We can no longer stay at TRADERS. We have to find a new hotel near the venue, which will serve as our barops headquarters. My sorority sisters and I started to search for a hotel near UST. I personally do not know if there are hotels near UST. As it is near midterms week, we do not have the time to go all the way to Manila to look for hotels. So we resorted to using Google and typed hotels near UST. Luckily, we found some prospects, which can serve as our headquarters.

Thank God for the Internet, we didn’t have to go all the way to Manila just to scout for hotels. Through he Internet, we can see the rooms and its rates by just clicking a button. Now, we just have to choose which hotel, talk to them and close a good deal. :)


______________________

Entry # 9

Pia Augustha G. Agatep

No comments: