Sunday, October 2, 2011

multi-function cookware

It all began with my husband requesting that we try to bake a blueberry cheesecake, when we found out that our old gas range oven doesn’t work anymore, and then we went to the appliance center to look for appliances that can “bake.”

We found out that certain models of microwave, turbo, and huge oven-toasters can bake as well. These appliances are doing multiple functions.

A microwave oven is primarily used to heat food quickly, however certain models like the one we received for our wedding can also function to bake and as a rotisserie, certainly great news that I don’t have to purchase anything new.

However, I recently bought an oven-toaster as well and now that I’ve been asking appliance stores, I regret that I bought a small one, even though an oven-toaster’s primary utility is to toast bread, the larger variants have the capacity for baking and operates as rotisserie as well.

I didn’t even know that a turbo cooker can roast, broil, bake, steam, etc! I still don’t know how to operate our turbo cooker though, hehe.

Entry # 16

No comments: