Thursday, March 11, 2010

Something, somewhere...

I honestly think that as time progresses and more high-tech stuff are being invented, we lose a little something that was originally part of our tradition and culture. Of course, that’s not to say progress is a bad thing – sometimes what we slowly banish into the annals of history can fall under the trite phrase “good riddance to bad rubbish.” We have to admit, though, that sometimes... well, it doesn’t. Of course, since progress is called just that – “progress” – invariably, there is always something we gain with each technological advancement.

Last year, I saw a guy wearing a shirt that made me laugh. I remembered it last week while watching Lawrence Lessing’s lecture, and tried searching for the design online. I found it, and thought it would be nice to share it with everyone. It's called "Evolution."


(And here's the colored version:)



[end blog no. 15]

No comments: