Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Teachers and Elections

My friend's boyfriend works for an IT firm which certifies teachers' competence in operating the machines to be used for the coming elections. And boy, are we ready.

The teachers undergo actual and written examinations on how to operate the machine, which also tests their computer literacy. According to my friend, during the actual examinations, the teachers coach each other on what button to press, what to do, etc. But the thing is, they would not be assigned to the same precinct come election day. The same thing goes for the written examinations.

I'm not sure if the teachers did get accredited, nor I'm sure that they passed the exam. I'm just sure that however the teachers manage to hurdle this exam, they better be ready for the actual election day.

 *P.S. I do appreciate the effort expended by the teachers every election day. Good luck to all of us!

No comments: