Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cash Coins for Virtual Pets

I go on pet society an average of about two hours a day. I buy all the new things using the coins I earn through selling the fruits that grow on my trees which i planted on my garden, and sometimes through the coins i earn through visiting my pet's friends. In some of the shops, pet society sells special items for playfish cash. Playfish cash is sold in certain computer shops at around 500 Php for 50 coins. Despite my "enthusiasm" for petsoc, however, I haven't tried to buy cash coins yet, primarily because I think it's a bit too steep for an online game. But another reason is that I don't want to spend real money because it might just become an addiction. A few weeks ago, however, a new item was released, an additional room just for clothes. I got excited, until I saw how much it was: 20 cash coins, or 200 Php. I have to admit, I was extremely tempted. I began thinking up justifications for buying the walk-in closet, that it was just 200 Php, that I would have more room to display my pet's clothes, that I was going to be playing pet society for a long time anyway. But I really could not bring myself to do it. Spending real money for my virtual pet is not a line I'm willing to cross. Not yet, anyway.

No comments: