Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bar Review Goes High-Tech

Just a few months ago, my younger sister started her preparation for her NCLEX exam. She is a nurse and plans to work in the United States. One of her study materials caught my attention. Aside from her medical books, I’ve noticed that she has been using a software program stored in a DVD. Apparently, this software program contains numerous test questions in a multiple choice format which, according to my sister, somehow resembles the usual NCLEX examination.

Suddenly, an idea came into my mind. If they are using this kind of technology as a review tool for NCLEX examinations, why not use the same technology in my own field which is law? Instead of using medical-related questions, one could apply that technology using legal questions in preparation for the bar exam. Perhaps my idea is not a bad idea after all since for the past few years, there were multiple choice questions in the bar exams. And not all law students feel at ease answering multiple choice type of exams. And that includes me.


Raymond R. Roque
06-78143

No comments: