Monday, November 22, 2010

Godsent


Law School is probably the greatest torture chamber I've ever been in my whole life. I'm overworked (to the truest sense of the word), yet underpaid (in terms of grades). It really feels like an endless cave of never ending challenges, without any signs of hope of getting out.

So I prayed. I prayed to God to make the journey bearable, to make me feel that he's never left my side. I prayed that He send even just a tiny glimmer of light in this seemingly eternal darkness, a beacon of hope of better things to come. Little did I know that he would be sending me one of the most beautiful persons He ever created.

So you came, sent to me by God to make me realize that despite the sorrows and hardships, He is there watching and guiding me all throughout. You made me see life again in a whole new different life; you made me realize that being happy is always our choice and destiny. By showing that you care for me, despite your innocence and tender age, you made me feel that God is still really on my side.

So I'd like to thank you, for restoring hope in my heart, for putting the smiles back on my face.

My angel.


My Godsent Angel. :)




1 comment:

Samuraixi said...

My sentiments exactly. :)

Baby + Lawschool = worth all the sleepless nights