Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Unlimited Communication

Mama's in Thailand and Papa, in Dubai. It has been difficult not having parents around since my siblings and I are scattered all over Laguna, Cavite and Metro Manila. Before, my parents would require weekly reunions, but since they aren't here, I rarely see my siblings anymore.

The nicest thing my mom thought of before she left for Thailand was getting us the Sun Unlimited Call and Text. It was compensation for lost presence. She gets to pay whenever we need to, or want to, call them. I get to call my sibling 24/7 unlimited (for as long as there is signal).

The best thing about getting Sun is that we can talk all we want for as long as we want. We can still scream at each other without worrying about how long the call is! I honestly think that my siblings, especially my sisters, and I got closer because of it. There's this comfort in knowing that they're just there and that they're just a call away.

Until now, much as I am the "ate", I still call them just to share if I had a really good or a really bad day. Load is not an issue; after all, it's unlimited.

Giulia Pineda
01-64304

No comments: