Sunday, March 8, 2009

FLOPSUCKS!

Last week, my daughter and I went to have lunch at the TechnoHub and decided to try a restaurant that belonged to a chain of restaurants that were among our favorites.

Shortly after we ordered, the waiter ventured that they had free wifi and promptly gave me the password.

However, I had difficulty connecting after re-typing the password and changing the airport configuration countless times.

After we had our lunch, the waiter solicitously inquired if I already successfully connected. No, I said.

I tried again while waiting for dessert. Still no luck.

Dessert came and went but still no wifi. The bill came, and still nada.

So we just paid and left. And I thought that was that.

Days later, Dyosa and Masigasig narrated to me how they were duped into spending a considerable amount in exchange for non-existent wifi.

Turns out that they went to Starbucks, found out there was no wifi and transferred to the resto.

I agree with Dyosa that the food was over-priced considering it wasn’t exceptional, only served in huge plates to create the impression that servings were generous.

But what riles me the most is the blatant misrepresentation.

Shame on you, fakers!

1 comment:

Raymond Roque said...

Flapjacks? masarap naman dun ha. PAg libre nga lang. hehe.