Thursday, March 12, 2009

Beauty That's Sleeve Deep

In acquiring the latest technology, is it wise to let form trump function? There have been rumors that Apple will be coming up with a touch screen notebook soon and the news has elicited many a shrieking and daydreaming in people I know. I am friends with someone who wants to be on the waitlist for a Mac by Hello Kitty. Another person I know spent an unreasonable amount of money buying the Ferrari laptop by Acer even if at the time Acer wasn't exactly the best brand in the market (I base this on the fact that it's the school's official brand). The Macbook Air has been floating in my dreams for quite a while now although I am aware that there is a cheaper Macbook, which has a bigger memory, more than one usb port, and a cd drive. Sometimes it's easy to get lured into buying something so aesthetically admirable but soon enough when the flaws start to appear, its beauty ceases to matter or fades altogether, making you realize that ultimately it's the inside that counts.

No comments: