Wednesday, March 2, 2011

iPhone Alarm Bug

Months ago, Los Angeles Lakers forward Pau Gasol arrived late at the team's morning pre-game shoot around. Pau blamed his iPhone's alarm clock for not going off and thus prolonging his sleep. Interestingly enough, two other Lakers players came in late and gave the same excuse. As a consequence, the Lakers lost their match against the Memphis Grizzlies. Gasol, as noted by one of the team staff, seemed to be sleep walking in the court that day.

Normally, one would think that this maybe a lousy excuse but it actually seemed to be a real bug in the iOS. A lady server in New York lost her job because her iPhone alarm clock didn't go off as well.

This morning I woke up at exactly 10am which was 3 hours late than the time I set in my iPhone alarm clock. My iPhone might have the same glitch too, I thought... only to find out that I forgot to turn up my phone's volume after yesterday's class.

sources:


post no. 14

No comments: