Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Minsan Lang Kita Panonoorin

image from http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs775.ash1/166550_124513080947456_116477558417675_144602_3823487_n.jpg

March 9, 8:20 pm. I was still at the Malcolm Theater together with my 60+ classmates for our Remedial Law Review class. At home, the television is probably on Channel 2, the opening credits for the newest teleserye in ABS-CBN showing. Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin is already in its 3rd episode. It’s also the third time that I’ve missed the show.

Good thing, I posted last Monday on facebook that I missed the pilot episode of Iibigin, and a high school friend commented that episodes of the show can be watched at www.pinoycafe.net. Hence, the lack of the “:(”emoticon after the last sentence of the previous paragraph. :D

Online streaming of TV shows has been the alternative of avid TV fans whose schedules conflict with that of the shows they want to watch. Of course, issues of intellectual property law violation, specifically of copyright law, come into play. In order that the website developers be not accused of stealing ABS-CBN’s intellectual property, they must have obtained a license from the said TV network for the online streaming of the show. Hopefully, they obtained that license.

Tomorrow, I will probably miss the show. Again. But I do not worry. I’ll just watch this week’s episodes in one sitting on Sunday. XD

Kate Lomoljo

President

Coco Loco Fan Mo Ko Fans Club

Entry #16

1 comment:

Alexandria said...

So guapo naman our cops! hihihi!