Wednesday, December 8, 2010

iHeart Froyo: the making :D


There are really just a few things I do with the net. Every time I connect online the only usual things I check out are my email, mannypacquiao.net, and facebook. If there is nothing that needs to be downloaded or uploaded, I’d probably be done in less than 30 minutes.

See, I am not a really techie person. Before I switched to facebook, I was then just still trying to figure out friendster and multiply. I just really know the basics: click, comment, post, type, send, search, drag, copy and paste. Nothing fancy like embedding javascripts and what-have-you.

However, this is not to say that I have not benefited much from the net and all that it offers. On the contrary, I have tried buying things online, downloaded softcopies of missing cases and articles, and was able to find long lost friends and contacts. And of course, the cherry on top of it all, with just a few clicks and searches, my girlfriend and I, we were able to build our small business.

Our small frozen yogurt store started basically with just these two tools: a gmail account and google. After almost a year, we still do most of our marketing with the help of the net – blogs and social networking sites. So now, eveyrtime I go online, the usual things I check out would include my email, mannypacquiao.net, facebook, and our other email.

(so here goes...)

Please check out and like iheartfroyo @ facebook :D

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/FREE-SYRUP-ENJOY-YOUR-YOGURT-CRRRAAAZZZY-affordable-prices-cone-35-regular-4oz-55-large/IHeart-your-community-froYo-shop/165527943459067

check out the following:

http://en.petitchef.com/recipes/do-you-heart-fro-yo-fid-783549?in=FBOOK&fb_in=like

http://chicandcheaps.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-heart-i-heart-froyo.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19gz9HNmywY&feature=player_embedded#at=66


iHeart Froyo stores:

Magiting Street, Teachers Village and
Katipunan Avenue beside Bo's Coffee.

By Vann dela Cruz Entry #4

No comments: