Friday, August 21, 2009

bukas-friendster gang

We all have that annoying friend who remains a friend just because he or she makes the everyday exciting with non-linear dialogue and obvious insecurity. I had a friend like that, and one of those days when I was bored in the library, the barkada decided on another trip that the annoying friend will hopefully forgive.

It was a busy day and our friend went to lunch and left his book on a library table. Another friend quickly highlighted his book, highlighting the most mundane provisions, I thought that that was cruel until we followed our annoying friend into the computer lab.

The friend just logged out and surprisingly, after he logged out we were able to hit the "back" button and his friendster page was displayed. My friend with the highlighter decided to post a message about gender preference, and even changed the profile. Now both of them are lawyers in the same firm, my friend with the highlighter never owned up to the deed. Although in moments of drunkeness he refers to our barkada as "The Bukas-Friendster Gang."

I discovered that you can download key-logger software at http://www.actualkeylogger.com/