Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Random Sending

Listening to the lecture on cyber-crimes, I remembered something that had been happening on and off. I’m not entirely sure under which misdemeanor or criminal act it would fall under though.

There are times when I noticed that my account sends emails to some of my contacts. Some are blank, while some contain some strange website that I have never heard of. I have also noticed that some of my yahoo groups have also been victims of this. I just apologize to the people and then it stops. After a few months, it happens again. And it isn’t just me. I’ve noticed that it also happens to some of my friends. I’ve received e-mails from them, which are either blank or with some random website. It’s gotten so that when I see that I have an email with no subject, I immediately delete it.

I’ve tried to change my password, but it still happens. What does this mean? Do I have to cancel my address and make a new one? Suggestions, anyone?

No comments: