Friday, September 30, 2011

Extraterritoriality

My brother was looking for jobs in the United States Embassy in Manila, when he encountered an opening and encouraged me to apply, which I'm just about to do...

It's really great to have online search engines specially for jobs! My brother, despite being a doctor, is eager to find out regarding the principle of extraterritoriality in the US Embassy, since the US Embassy is considered US territory, would employment there be equivalent to residence in the US?

What's law and information and communications technology in my blog, hmmmm... googling jobs and the question of the applicability of extraterritoriality in that situation? hehe

Still, I wouldn't know the answer until I ask them, but I wouldn't want to pre-empt the possibility of getting hired by asking a prejudicial question up front. 

Entry # 15


No comments: