Wednesday, June 16, 2010

ADHD



















If your blog entry exceeds X number of words, say goodbye to readability. The demands of the audience force you to be interesting and concise. Before realizing it, your attention span has gone nearly 'kaput.' No one will read your stuff if you write longer than X number of words. The Classics will go into extinction because people will not be able to use their imaginations long enough. People find more comfort in facebook status messages and twitter tweets. These days, I seem to struggle when required to write lengthy items(like in school). I blog. And sometimes I end up writing lengthy items when I'm drunk. I wake up the next day feeling dirty. Should I care? Maybe this is the wave of the future. This is my condition: attention deficit. Give me that information, but make it short and sweet. Hasta la vista, attention span, this has gone on too long.

2 comments:

Raul S. Grapilon said...

Won't new classics emerge, expressed in the fewest words -- words which express a hundred thoughts? These days, we struggle to put so much information and meaning in a solitary word, if not a sentence or a paragraph, like a painting being able to "paint a thousand words".

adrian arugay said...

Or maybe images and pictures will overtake words in expression..