Wednesday, September 1, 2010

This post has nothing to do with ICT

For all you McDonald lovers out there, this post will definitely creep you out. “A photographer named Sally Davies bought a McDonald’s Happy Meal on Saturday, April 10, 2010, set it on her living room table, and photographed it for 137 days straight.” As of August 25, the food appears to have undergone very little change. Just look at the pictures. *shudders* What do they put in those burgers?! Some type of freakish mutant preservatives? Speaking as a loyal patron, I must say that I am sufficiently horrified (honestly, it’s a wonder I’m still alive given how much I eat there). In response, McDonalds has issued a statement denying that they use any preservatives in their beef patties and affirmed their commitment to sanitation and freshness. They truly overestimate their customer loyalty…On the other hand maybe not because I suddenly get the feeling that I’ll be craving for some chicken nuggets very soon.

No comments: