Wednesday, February 23, 2011

History through Facebook


While History fascinates me, I often get turned off with text heavy books 10-inch thick. I was never fond of reading which makes me wonder how I ended up in law school. I prefer History channel, giant pictures, and children's stories.

And for people like me, I recommend the special feature available at GMAnews online (link below) of "EDSA 1 as told through Facebook." Its a very creative, interesting and witty way of telling history. Because of their "profile pictures," you can now associate the famous names with their faces. Especially with the exponential growth in popularity of Facebook with the younger generations, this may be an effective and interesting way of learning history even at the comfort of ones home.

Ma. Anna Katrina C. Eustaquio, Entry No. 14


http://www.gmanews.tv/story/212969/it-was-complicated-edsa-1-as-told-through-facebook

No comments: