Sunday, July 12, 2009

If you weren’t dead already, I’ll double dead you.

Double dead is not just a term coined for meat. This is how I felt when my computer crashed. I understand that you need to back up your files and that one needs virus protection. But can the computer just die?! Apparently, it can. I was under the impression that it would die slowly. Hmm, like a patient with terminal illness. I was hoping that it would at least drag on for days. Turns out it was optimism at its best.

I’m not a techie. But I must be really technologically dumb. What kind of person just deletes and deletes files when the computer says it’s affected. I’m guessing that those files were important, haha (duh). So after my deleting phase, I tried to open my laptop. At first, my settings would refuse to upload. But after some time or what I would call rest and after another try, it would. But, when you try to open files or any program, it would hang. So, argh. That was my only reaction (and my homicidal instinct kicked in).

Ludee
3rd blog

No comments: