Thursday, July 2, 2009

news is just a click away

I woke up early last Friday morning because I had a 9am ICT class. Since I had lots of time, I opened my Yahoo and I felt my heart crack upon reading that Michael Jackson died. This is how I get my news these days. I live in a condo so in my case, gone are the days when the newspaper man delivers the actual hard copy of the news to my door step. Rather, I have become an online reader. It became a habit that I would first read the online news featured before opening my Yahoo mail account. If I have more time then I would go to Inquirer for my daily dose of local news.

I’m grateful that the internet provides such easy access to the news. In fact, I can say that access to information is probably the biggest advantage the internet is offering. The internet becomes a medium for one to access any topic under the sun. Because of such, there is a diversity of information that even the minority views are given an equal forum. The world is just a click away that can be reached in the convenience of our houses. You can gain access to the most up to date news from around the world or any other subject that might take your fancy. so hu-ray :)
Ludee

No comments: