Thursday, July 30, 2009

Unproductive me.

No class today. Yipee. I opened my laptop and began cyberslacking around midday. I immediately came across certain links posted by one of my professors regarding the lack of “delicadeza” of the current administration regarding the National Artists awards and the desire to appoint the Secretary of Justice (who happens to be a part of the JBC) as a magistrate in the Supreme Court. Tsk tsk. This government sure has a lot of strings attached to it and strings that must be paid attention to when tugged at.

I proceed to taking my daily dose of silly quizzes and snooping and more quizzes until I came across another link posted by a friend of mine from the CNN website. Apparently, not only can a Facebook addict enjoy surfing away, he can be employed doing the exact same thing!

So here are the 5 Jobs for Facebook addicts:
1. Recruiter- (People are now more comfortable talking to recruiters over social networks. Whatever happened to human interaction…the up-close and personal kind? :p )
2. Strategist – (This job involves being the “face of social media” for the company.)
3. Enterprise architect – (The most exciting job in social media which could be the next most important role in a company in the next 5 years.)
4. User operations analyst – (This person will interact with users, answer queries, investigate problems and keep track of user habits.)
5. Director of social media – (This involves organizing company blogging, viral marketing, podcasting, etc.)

Who knew being consumed with mindless surfing can be productive as well? I wonder how much compensation these jobs offer. Imagine doing just that day in and day out and earning moolah out of it. Wait, isn’t that what most of us are doing already minus the cash? Ohh, enough internet for today. But wait, I just saw another interesting quiz I want to take. Ack, another day wasted. Uh –oh, someone might need to be checked into a rehab- FB junkie alert!

No comments: