Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Passport to Fitness

image source: http://www.fitnessfirst.com/



I’m a First Clubber at Fitness First, the largest health club in the world with over 470 Fitness First clubs reaching over 1.3 million members in 13 countries. What I love about it is the convenience it provides, specifically the “passport” it gives us. My club is Fitness First SM North Edsa but because of technology I can actually workout in other clubs like Fitness First ABS-CBN, Eastwood, the Fort, Megamall, Mall of Asia, Alabang, Makati, Manila, Fairview, Southmall, Robinsons Metro East, Ortigas. I can even workout in Cebu and Pampanga as they have branches there as well. For Fitness First Platinum clubs like Fitness First Trinoma and RCBC, I just have to pay a couple of bucks for each entry.

I can also hit the gym when I’m abroad since the club has presence in other countries, namely, UK, Australia, France, Germany, Hongkong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, Middle East, Singapore, Spain and Thailand. This is also why I can workout with friends whose clubs are based abroad whenever they're here in the Philippines for a vacation.

Because of technology, there is no excuse not to be healthy these days.


Christopher John P. Lao
Entry # 8

1 comment:

Alexandria said...

Chris let's do yoga after ola hehe!