Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

Today's my birthday, and I've been sad the entire morning.

During previous years, I have been used to waking up to a cellphone screen screaming "30 messages received!" Today, there were only 3: one coming from my boss, and the other 2 from my parents. Who wouldn't be saddened by this lack of thoughtfulness?!?!

My wife tried to comfort me throughout breakfast; but still, I couldn't let go of the fact that all my friends had forgotten about my birthday. :(

Then, I decided to surf the net and check my Facebook account; and there they were: 20+ wall posts for the morning alone. My close friends didn't forget -- they were just online!

....

Oh, I've just received a notification that 2 additional posts have been made to my wall. It'll take awhile for me to comment on all these...

1 comment:

john paul samonte said...

Happy birthday pare! Pasensya na wala akong FB eh :)