Thursday, February 25, 2010

"Cheesiness" in the Internet

Since I was young, I got easily addicted to watching television (and, come to think of it, I get easily addicted to anything I like). There was even one time when I was prohibited by my dad to watch the television because I was not able to finish the school year with honors (waha, not really but my ranking was really low).


Now that I'm in law school, it would be very dangerous for me to watch T.V. - or else I would not get anything done. But I do follow some series and soap operas, and thus, I would have had forgone watching them if I had assignments or tons of readings to prioritize.


Good thing that many people now upload episodes of my favorites. Even latest episodes of US Series can now be found in Torrentz, and now even local series. I was really glad there were episodes of local series which can be found online. It's rare for these to release DVDs after the season ends so with these uploads I could still catch up with what has happened in the episode. I wonder though if the local televisions would go after them for infringement of the local network's rights for the series...or would the local television networks just find it additional promotion for them? 


Yes, I admit I'm a fan. 

No comments: