Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hyperdrive

If I just had the magical instrument that Hermione had, I will edit this blog and put in more content after two weeks. So much work, so little time.
This is the Time-Turner I want somebody to buy me, though belatedly, for my birthday. It is like a small hourglass inside a necklace. If it is turned over, you will be able to go back in time. A single turn of the hourglass on the Time-Turner necklace will send you 1 hour back in time. Two turns will send you two hours back and so on. Too bad it only exists in the Harry Potter universe.

1 comment:

Owen Ricalde said...

nanood ako ng toothfairy the other week with my nieces. meron naman dun powder that would make u forget what happened a few seconds before so you can edit/make things better if you did something wrong. hay. sana nga may time turner at magic powder sa world natin ;)