Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Runpee-r

- RunPee.com -
Helping your bladder enjoy going to the movies as much as you do.


I'm not a regular moviegoer. I only watch the movies that I find really interesting. And so it bugs me a lot when a few minutes into a movie, I find myself feeling the need to get up and pee, thus, missing parts of the film that I'm watching.

It's a great thing that someone had the brilliant idea of creating this website where people can go to prior to watching a movie and check when is the right time in a film to go to the loo and attend to demanding bladders. The recommended time for runpee-ing covers the least important parts of a movie, as determined by the people behind this novel project. Personally, I think that whoever is running the site is doing a much needed public service.

I haven't seen Avatar yet. I plan to soon, that is if it's still running in the cinemas. Luckily, now I know that if I ever feel the need for it, I can runpee 56 minutes into the movie and that I have four minutes to be done with it. I wouldn't wanna miss the best part of the highest-earning movie of all time now, would I?


by Mona Barro (12th entry)

2 comments:

Hermie Nas said...

I used this once in Harry Potter :)

Owen Ricalde said...

haha. narinig ko na rin yan galing sa boyfriend ko. it started as an iphone app actually. pero useful noh. ako naman i go to rotten tomatoes so i can opt not to watch a movie since i watch almost all the movies nowadays ;)