Wednesday, February 10, 2010

NBA Live Streaming

This morning, I woke up early to do my SLR, which is due on Sunday. For some reason, I could not gather my thoughts and type a few sentences. So I turned on the TV to see what games are on BTV. Because of some cable connection problems, I resorted to live streaming on the net, which I have not done for quite a while.

Thanks to Justin.tv and atdhe.net, I was able to watch 3 NBA games this morning! [1] Miami rolls past Atlanta. Atlanta is playing great basketball while Miami is struggling to go above .500. But Miami’s balanced attack made the difference today. [2] Boston at New Orleans. I like Boston, but I have to commend New Orleans for playing inspired basketball in the 2nd half. Again, the usual 3rd quarter collapse for the old C’s. [3] LA at Utah, with Kobe-less LA’s good execution prevailing over Utah’s good defense.

I didn’t realize it was time for lunch already. Of course, there are the usual lagging and quality problems. But altogether, it was good viewing. All of a sudden, I missed basketball…

By the way, my father called, asking me if there was a Boston game today. (He’s been a Celtic fan since the Larry Bird era, since the time of NBA games on Betamax tapes!) I said yes. He asked where can he see it? BTV or ESPN? I said no. But I said it’s online through live streaming. Huh? Of course I had to explain to him how. He put me on loud speaker so his staff could hear the instructions. He watched his team lose as well. Haha.


Reody Anthony M. Balisi
9th Entry

1 comment:

Owen Ricalde said...

parang ayaw ko turuan dad ko ng ganyan. celtics fan rin kasi yun. mahabang explanation at nosebleed. hehe.