Thursday, February 4, 2010

Truly, the climate has changed.

I wanted to attend the Climate Change session of the Academic Congress that the college was hosting. Unfortunately, the trip to QC would unnecessarily disrupt my schedule, since a huge chunk of my time would be spent being stuck in traffic. (I live in Paranaque.) Thank goodness the college has kept abreast with technology, and provided a livestream of the event.

The quality was bearable. Actually, it exceeded my expectations. (Then again, I just might have low expectations haha.) I didn't experience the dreaded desync. Sure, the video was a bit blurry at times, but that was forgivable.

What's more, it appears they would post the full recording once the event is done. A good idea, since I've always been a fan of archiving.

Here's to more livestreams and archived videos!

Watch live video from UP DILC Webstream on Justin.tv

by Awi Mayuga (ninth entry)

1 comment:

Owen Ricalde said...

thanks to a very techie dean, we have great wifi, great pc stations in the lib, and live streaming in law events.