Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Blackout trumps ICT

As I was planning on the things I have to do, everything turned dark, even my plans. The famous line “You don’t realize how important something is until it’s gone” is mocking the schedule that I just finished. Since most of the things I have to work on needs the use of a computer (and hence the electricity too) there was nothing left for me to do but max out my iPod batteries, rest, and hope that tomorrow will be brighter.

BUT Today isn't as bright as I would have wanted. So I went on with my quest to search for the perfect spot that allows free electricity for my laptop and preferably with internet service. Tomas Morato, the restaurant hub, turned out to be the ICT hub too! My schedule has been salvaged, now to finish with this blog and move on to my other plans.

Blackout does trump ICT, except in some areas.

No comments: