Thursday, July 15, 2010

Self-Stalker

Yes, I'm a self-confessed self-stalker. Maybe if it weren't for the proliferation of social networking sites which allow one the pleasure of stalking privately, I would have been a stalker, or detective to put it more positively, in real life.

I have googled myself a few times to know if some new materials have come up about me aside from the usual. Because of my addiction, I learned that my crappy thesis in college is now available for purchase or download in the National Library. I learned that I was included as a "Lady Convenor" in an acquaintance's blog about creating new governments and what-not. I learned that I passed an audition to be a VJ for a new show for a television station years ago. Most importantly, I learned that I haven't had any major achievement yet that would merit an entire blog dedicated to my existence. Yet.

Thank you Google for putting my life in perspective. For inspiring me to do greater things in life so that in a few years time, I'll be damn proud of those Google results. :)

1 comment:

Pau Duman said...

Sobra mong funny! :D Ang kulit lang. Go go go! :)