Thursday, July 15, 2010

ICT made fun and easy

I chanced upon a website that makes learning ICT enjoyable. The website is www.teach-ict.com. It contains the latest news on ICT, quizzes, jokes and video stories. What I find amusing in the website are the quizzes and jokes portions.

I took a quiz in this link:
http://www.teach-ict.com/news/news4u/2010/apr_25_10/apr_25_10_news4u.htm

What is very interesting here is that it shows me a picture of a gadget and makes me guess the news related to it.

My most favorite part in this website is the jokes section. Here is a sample page of the jokes it cracks:
http://www.teach-ict.com/jokes/jokes_home.htm

Here are some of its jokes (just to give us a good mood for the day):
1. What happens when a computer is thrown at you?
· It mega-hertz!
2. What does a computer do on a holiday?
· It surfs the web.
3. Did you hear about the computer who to be in the Olympics?
· Yeah, he wanted to Excel.

That’s all. Have a great day!

-Michelle P. M. Sabitsana

2 comments:

Pau Duman said...

Coooooool! Thanks for the links Mimsy! :)

hanghope said...

no problem, ate pau! :) spread the love.hahaha