Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Runpee.com

I watched Inception last week and 30 minutes into the movie I found myself (aside from being totally confused and wishing there were subtitles for Ken Watanabe—that guy has a really heavy accent) deeply regretting that decision to order a jumbo Coke. Not the smartest decision when you have a small bladder and a 2 and a half hour film before you. Even more unfortunate, Inception isn’t exactly the type of movie you can just walk out on at any old time for a quick 3-minute break without possibly missing something crucial, unlike say Eclipse. So there I was, desperately trying to focus on Leonardo Di Caprio while simultaneously ignoring the rumba going on in my bladder, when suddenly like a lightbulb literally lit up above my head I remembered the website Runpee.com. Runpee.com tells you the best time to pee during a movie without missing a crucial scene. So I went online using my phone and found that in Inception the best time to go would be 1 hour into the movie. All I can say is thank you Runpee.com for saving me and my bladder and the millions of other bladders a whole lot of discomfort.

No comments: