Thursday, January 7, 2010

phBar.org

Online forums are not new to me. I usually browse through some online forums, like pinoyexchange.com or atenista.net forums. Never have I experienced signing up and taking part in the conversations though. I just usually read the posts. But of late, upon the urging of a friend, I signed up at phBar.org. I thought it might be of help in preparing for the bar. So I gave it a shot. The site is otherwise known as the Bar Exam Forum, “a community where bar examinees, students of law and everyone can share and discuss matters relating to the bar exams.”

I tried posting queries and entries. I also tried answering some questions from other posters. It felt good. It was like chatting, but in a more sensible and educated way, I think. So far, I have learned a lot of information, from the tips, suggestions, and questions and answers in the past bar exams, not to forget inside info, rumors and anything under the sun.

Truly, the internet introduces us to a new world altogether. This is one perfect example. Here is a community, a different kind of community where exchange of information, ideas, opinions and the like is dynamic and real. It is a community of people who do not personally know each other, of people who come from different backgrounds, places and circumstances, and yet join this particular community to interact and share what they know and what they have. Nice.

Balisi, Reody Anthony M.
5th Entry

No comments: