Sunday, January 3, 2010

There's a zombie on your lawn..


After almost three weeks of vacation, here’s a summary of what I’ve accomplished during the times that I was at home:

- enjoyed the latest episodes of my favorite series
- watched about ten movies that I missed in 2009
- googled new recipes for my baking hobby
- updated myself with (read as stalked :D) my friends’ lives via Facebook
- finished Plants vs. Zombies and all its mini games and puzzles

And oh, of course I wrote 3 blogs for ICT and 10 pages for my SLR. Haha.

Did I not spend A LOT of time in front of my computer during those three weeks! Thank God for computers, technology, and the Internet. They make life a lot more fun!

But it’s a new year and vacation’s almost over. Got to hit the books and forget about zombies attacking my lawn (Boy, the game is really addicting that I actually dreamt of it several times haha)

Happy new year everyone! :)

- Glaisa PO
(entry no. 8)

No comments: