Sunday, August 15, 2010

IMHO: Megan Fox and Eminem in a Rihanna-chorused video is HOT

For my last blog entry for ICT class, I was thinking on whether to write something about the Automated Election System or Online Psychology--the former kept me up and running last summer and while the latter kept, and still keeps, me perpetually amazed at people.

But, in my humble opinion, this video deserves an entry.

It just helps me stay awake for my exam on Tuesday. It is disturbing, yes. Megan Fox is hot, yes. I love Eminem and Rihanna, yes. Although I am switching from this video to Bob Marley's Turn Your Lights Down Low, I will need to apologize to the reggae master. Or am I really sorry? Maybe not. Maybe not now.

Megan Fox is so hot she shouldn't have been in the Transformers movie. Because Bumblebee SHOULD always have the spotlight!



Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip? - Eminem

With these cars, no Eminem, you can't let it slip.


Lose yourself in the music!

Excuse my incoherence.

Paulyn Duman
http://almostinsightful.blogspot.com/
http://iconmagazine.multiply.com/
Blog #16
(for October 1)


No comments: