Thursday, February 12, 2009

Access

In my calendar, Thursday's are blocked out by three major activities: (1) OLA Duty, (2) Vis Moot practice and (3) blog post deadline. Earlier today, I planned to create a blog post before my OLA duty but I have to attend a meeting so I was not able too. Neither was I able to do it during OLA duty because I have to finish an appeal due tomorrow. After case conference, I proceeded to the house of one UP Law professor (whose identity I could not reveal primarily because I'm writing this post without his knowledge) where we will have practice rounds. I thought it was reasonable to expect that his house would be wifi'd and that I would be able to connect to the internet and make the post.

My expectations were proved wrong.

This immediately made me realize that access to the Net makes one very dependent on it. It's an addictive drug.

No comments: