Thursday, February 19, 2009

Resisting Facebook

Everybody seems to be in Facebook, well, at least most of my friends are. As much as they are urging me to join the pack and start poking away, I found myself resisting the urge. For one, ever since we got an internet connection at home (last December), my day has become incomplete without checking my e-mail, visiting my online forums and reading my favorite blogs. I've subscribed to Oprah's and Gwyneth's newsletters. I also never fail to check out any new add-ons for Firefox. And then there's YM, where I actually converse with people that I see everyday!

Oh no, I'm already online most of the time. I figure, setting up a Facebook account would inevitably add to my daily online habits. While I'm busy poking away, precious time is ticking. Tsk, tsk, not good, magba-bar pa naman. So, I'm still (successfully) resisting. Wish me luck!

No comments: