Wednesday, February 4, 2009

love ko 'to

My newest discovery is the online delivery service of McDo that can be conveniently accessed at http://www.mcdelivery.com.ph. When I first saw the ad for this site on the sidebar of my Facebook homepage, I immediately opened a new tab in my IE browser to try it. I excitedly picked out my food orders and was in the process of completing the delivery details when I realized that Cainta was not an option in the “Cities” part. This simply meant that the service was still unavailable to my part of the Mega-Manila. I had to sadly concede because there was ample warning that they only delivered within Metro Manila and I knew that my deflated enthusiasm was largely due to my deliberate disregard to the voice in my head that said that Cainta was in Region IV. Despite my failed attempt, I still think that this is an ingenious idea. I’ve tried calling 8-McDo and have gotten my orders mixed up by the fallible person on the other side of the line. This online delivery service is a welcome assurance that there will be less human interference, therefore, less errors. For someone who’s online most of the time anyway, it’s good to know that satisfying those midnight cravings for sinful McDo goodness is now just a click away… well, as soon as they start serving the Cainta area.

No comments: