Thursday, February 19, 2009

confessions of a shopaholic

shopping is love...

in the past couple of months, i have been shopping in London. i would have wanted to actually go there but my wallet...and my school work won't permit me...so instead, i go to this website which allows me to roam the streets of London...and well browse (my mom is going to flip if i charge anything to her card haha)

SUPERHIGHSTREET.COM is the first ever virtual shopping on photo-realistic, interactive streetscapes including London's Oxford Street, Portobello Road, Richmond Upon Thames, and Fifth Avenue New York arriving soon *swoon*. superhighstreet.com delivers the sights & even sounds of real world shopping, minus the hassle. the site feels like an online game to me...except that you have shops...

maybe in the future, they could develop this site to allow the shoppers to go inside the actual store...but, in the mean time, i'm content with the easy to use features

*check out http://www.superhighstreet.com/

No comments: